Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Favorite Songs of 2013

"Bad girls ain't no good, and the good girls ain't no fun." - Wale


If you are anything like me, then you were born with an undying love of music. There are few things in life which captures my spirit in the exact manner as music. Similar to unconditional love, song commands entrance into my soul and lights up my life, instinctively. I find that I feel, act, and do better within the constant of music. In no particular order, these are my 10 favorite songs of the past twelve months. 

Title and recording artist of absolute favorite is written in bold letters. 


  • Bad - Wale featuring Tiara Thomas
  • West Side Girl - Bilal 
  • Fire We Make - Alicia Keys featuring Maxwell
  • Clique - Kanye West featuring Jay Z, Big Sean
  • Started From The Bottom - Drake
  • 40 Acres - Pusha T featuring The Dream
  • Body Party - Ciara
  • Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke 
  • Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe - Kendrick Lamar 
  • Holy Grail - Jay Z featuring Justin Timberlake